Our next Town Council meeting is Monday night beginning at 7:00pm.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Lorraine’s office has prepared the minutes from the March 13th Regular meeting for consideration and approval.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
This is for those that wish to address the Town Council but do not plan on staying for the whole meeting. There is a note to the public on the agenda to please keep their comments to a maximum of 5 minutes. This allows ample time for all whom wish to speak and keeps the meeting moving forward. The public can speak on any matter.
COUNCIL & MANAGER REPORTS
The “National Donate Life Month” proclamation will be presented to a representative of the NJ Sharing Network.
We will revisit the Utility Board appeal from last meeting. Mr. Kalugin has been notified the matter will be discussed at the meeting. The supporting documents have been shared with you on the Google Drive.
There is one ordinance for 2nd Reading and Public Hearing:
Ordinance 2017-5 will increase certain pool rates for the upcoming 2017 season. This ordinance shall be amended so the age for seniors will be changed from 62 to 55.
We will continue the conversation about the Business Improvement District.
Resolution #55-2017* will approve 2016 appropriation transfers.
Resolution #56-2017* will authorize a shared service agreement with SCMUA for Recycling Coordinator and the submission of tonnage grant application.
Resolution #57-2017* will authorize 2017 salary adjustments for certain non-union employees.
Resolution #58-2017* will authorize the refund of monies to an outside lien holder for 68 West End Avenue.
Resolution #59-2017* will authorize the refund of monies to an outside lien holder for 18 Donald Avenue.
Resolution #60-2017* will approve a settlement agreement with the Estate of Frederick Judge regarding the payment of fees.
Resolution #61-2017* will authorize credits due water and sewer utility accounts.
Resolution #62-2017* will award a non-fair and open contract to Pall Corporation.
Resolution #63-2017* will approve bills and vouchers for payment.
Application(s)* there are three applications for consideration:
1. An application for an Off-Premise Raffle (50/50) from the Pride Foundation, Inc. to be held on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 8:00pm Memory Park.
2. An application for an On-Premise Raffle (50/50) from Sussex County Community College Foundation to be held on Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 9:00am to 6:30pm at SCCC.
3. An application for an On-Premise Raffle (Merchandise) from Sussex County Community College Foundation to be held on Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 9:00am to 6:30pm at SCCC.
1. Ordinance amending Chapters 100 and 320 regarding site plan and parking requirements for assembly uses and T-6 zone changes. A draft has been shared with you on the Google Drive.
2. Ordinance regarding the registration for vacant and abandoned properties. A draft has also been shared with you on the Google Drive.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
COUNCIL & MANAGER COMMENTS
THE WEEK IN REVIEW
Morris Lake is 17 inches below spillway as March 20th. Water restrictions are still in place.
Have a great weekend!
Yours in Service,